7.28.2010

Bathroom Re-vamp

If I weren't so lazy, I'd look for a before photo for you...we took the bath from a deep brown to "brick dust" in about 2 hours. I'm totally a red person, so naturally I love it. I'm also a HUGE fan of changing things up, so anything is better than what it was.



The statue was a Goodwill find a few years ago and has traveled around our home as we've redecorated different spaces. The pictures were a steal this winter, so now they've all come together and made this :)

2 comments:

Heather T said...

looks awesome!:0) love the color...altho, a nice bright shade of purple would have been a nice touch...haha;0)

Aleigh said...

Looks awesome!! I am really loving the color but I'm a red person too (hence the reason my kitchen is red, and my couches)!! lol Great job on the revamp

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/