5.26.2010

We had fun riding on this 4 wheeler up at Jason's parents...maybe some more appropriate attire for the next time. :)
We've been spiffying up our flower beds with this borrowed tractor...the boys beg me all day for a ride. They can't seem to comprehend the not knowing how to drive it/not about to learn with 2 toddlers in tow thing.


We have zillions of pictures from Aaron's graduation weekend, and since flower bed updates are boring, i'll be posting a few at a time as I get the time to edit and upload them. Jason's grandpa passed away yesterday, so it's a sad time for us...and I have my finals this week, which means a 7-9 page paper yet to go. (I finished up a 5 page one yesterday) so if I don't post, you know why :)

3 comments:

Ben, Heather and kids said...

thats a bucket load of kids :)

thinking of you guys this week.

Sam said...

LOVE the bucket pic:) AND of you and Jason:)

Ben, Kara, Taylor and Hailey said...

love the picture on the 4wheeler and the kids in the bucket, they are great :) and of course the candid picture of the girls, and all the rest because you take great pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/