5.14.2010

The Little Brothers

Watching Bob the Builder...

Trae and Archer get along mostly great...Archer usually puts of with Trae's sleeping in until about 30 minutes past the time he himself wakes up. When he can no longer stand it (I hate to watch people sleep as well...so yeah Mom-1 ) he climbs up on the bed and tackles him and mauls him until Trae finally gives in and gets up to play. The other day, Trae came up to me and said "Mom...? Archer pinched me, so I hit him." I told him that he should come get me instead of hitting, and he said again "Wewww Mo-ommm, he pinch me fowst!" Archer is much more aggressive in the sense that he loves to wrestle and instigate, so this morning he was trying to budge Trae out from under the water in the shower. Trae says in this nice friendly voice "we were being fwends, wemembo?"

2 comments:

Ben, Heather and kids said...

"we were being fwends.." LOL

I can't believe how much Archer has changed!! maybe it's the cute hair cut..he ain't lil no more!

Heather T said...

that's adorable!:0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/