5.25.2010

In Memoriam~

It was Jason's sister's birthday on Sunday, so we gathered together to plant a cherry tree in remembrance of her short life.




When you are a photographer of certain events, you are like an on looker, removed from the emotion, but drawn in by it. As I stood below, watching the scene unfold, it made me sad that she wasn't there to celebrate with us her baby brothers graduation. Then I thought about all we missed by not knowing her. Heather, you are remembered and loved.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

i didn't know jason had a sister... but planting a tree is always a wonderful memorial.

Jenny said...

I didn't know about that sister either. I'm very sorry.

Jeff & Aleigh said...

I'm sorry!! I remember hearing about Heather and I think it's great that they planted a tree in her memory.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/