4.12.2010

Magic

I don't know about anyone else, but for me, spring brings with it a sort of magic.
kind of like bubbles, when you're a little kid.
This was the first image I snapped of kids running through bubbles...we tried to organize all 5 grandkids running through, but it didn't work. Of course...and all I did was interrupt their fun. Note to self: Candids always turn out better, anyway.*for anyone wanting a tip...the bubbles showed up a lot better when I upped my ISO and shut down my shutter.







We had a full, glorious weekend. (spring brings words like glorious to mind as well) It was a 4-gig weekend, so I have lots of photos to edit and share. In the meantime, I have to clean my boys room for our special company arriving tomorrow night...so easter egg hunt photos and benefit shoot photos are on their way eventually :)

2 comments:

Neisha said...

neat. love the first one of Brooklyn popping the bubble

Bernadetta said...

Lovely....very hmmm dreamy!!! Not sure if that's the correct word to describe it but I love em!!!W

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/