2.09.2010

When a little boy gets really independent...

"Yummy chocolate silk pie...I should really dig in with both hands. Don't get this everyday you know..."
"Oh, Hi Mom! Have you tired this silk pie yet?"....
..."tastes sorta like, hmmm...chocolate and whipping cream."
"I'll share it with you...dig in!"
"What..? I only drooled a little....besides, Mom's aren't supposed to get grossed out by their kids spit."
"Suitchyerself...more for me then."
"I gotta tell ya though, you're missing out on a delicious Walmart pie"
"Perfect compliment to the pizza, thanks Mom!"


**He colored on his own nose, and pulled a chair up to the stove while I was in the other room for a bit. I don't typically buy Walmart pies, but this one was free.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Oooh, what a mess! It makes me cringe just looking at it, thinking about the clean-up! He sure enjoyed himself though!
Loving your updates!

Neisha said...

haha, so cute. bet you had fun cleaning it up :)

Ben, Heather and kids said...

yum-yum! Ditto on the fun clean up!

Heather T said...

haha! too cute:0)

Tim and Melissa said...

Yay for the awesomeness of cleaning THAT mess up!

Miss Mir said...

[refering to the art show...again :)]

i think those pictures are sweeet :] a collage would be cool because of the consistancy of the pictures. let me know for sure.

Jeanine said...

Oh my, I think its cute, but you maybe didn't at the time. How could you resist a face like that?

Lindsay said...

definitely cute... aren't you glad you reupholstered those chairs with something wipe-able?? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/