1.04.2010

Resolutions...? Revolutions...? Revelations...?

  • Donate things with my children to families in need and/or domestic abuse shelters.
  • Begin volunteering at a food pantry or shelter...good for me, good for my eventual resume.
  • Prepare healthier meals for my family.
  • Exercise to relieve stress, and not make it about weight loss.
  • Focus on organization, and rid my home of things I no longer use. Period.
On a side note...maybe I should add procrastination to the list. I will post photos from the holidays. Eventually....maybe. :)

3 comments:

Ben, Kara, Taylor and Hailey said...

i am on an organization kick this week too. we have so many things that we "might use again someday" that need to go to goodwill or on ebay. maybe i'll get organized here eventually! good luck to you.

Lindsay said...

sounds like you're going to have a great year! :)

Brian, Erin, Connor & Ty said...

I like your list... seems like it'd be one that would be fitting around here too : P Awesome pictures @ the end of December (the one w/ the hats etc). I put a post, but pretty putzy as usual! Happy New Year...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/