1.15.2010

Man am I tired these days. We have so much going on and the kids have been up with hacking coughs half the night, that I barely have the energy to make it through the day. I am in the process of re=organizing our entire house and man does it feel awesome. Soon, when it's all done, i'm going to have pictures of the new floors and paint...and you can see the end result that has kept me from this blog :)

P.S. I'm thinking about deleting my facebook account, that might give me more time to blog again!

4 comments:

Maggie May said...

i myself have a horrible cough that starts as soon as i lay down! blah. yay for new house decor and change!

Burchibunch said...

Looking forward to seeing your projects! Feel free to join the no facebook club with me:) We can start our own club!

Heather T said...

hope everyone's feeling better so you can get some sleep...can't wait to see the new floors and reorganization!:0)

Alaina said...

I"m close to closing FB too... I get nothing out of it... Can't wait to see you girly!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/