12.24.2009

what we've been up to: unedited

If you love the hats, go to Green Vanilla Baby and send her a message!





2 minutes barefoot in the snow...tops!











Tired*





Archer and Trae hugs each other all the time :)






my canine-niece, rome.

Archer was falling asleep at auntie Nikki's birthday party...and when I started taking pictures, I got this reaction.

...Grandpa rubbed his feet and sang a little and he gave in. But then we had to wash him up and he was awake for about 3 more hours that night.
I pulled another tooth out for Brookelyn, 2 in one week.



photographers kids always cooperate...
He was "hiding" so I could take any more pictures, but I think theres at least 100 after this point.
I love this zebra rug for pictures...but I priced them out and won't be adding one to my repretiore, not even close to in the budget.
Snuggling brothers.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

good to know even professionals' kids aren't cooperative, lol! :) thanks for linking... the boys are adorable!

Lindsay said...

oh- btw... your email did get thru at gmail, fyi. and all the way down d & w's driveway last night, cole was saying "come here, trae, come here"... it was SO cute!

Neisha said...

cute pictures

Sam said...

Adorable pics!

Heather T said...

adorable hats!! cute kids, too;0) love the pics...

Brian, Erin, Connor & Ty said...

Awesome pictures... adorable kids... and sweet hats!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/