- I helped Alaina paint her living room, she returned the favor by helping me paint the boys room (SEA SERPENT!! LOVE!!), and the hallway. I also painted the backside of our bar. Pictures to come when everything is all finished.
- We had family pictures done with my family this weekend. It was nice to not have the pressure of being the one behind the camera for a change.
- I had 3 photo shoots last week, and one for tomorrow! It's awesome to have work these days...I can't wait to post photos from my shoots :)
- My first term of school is wrapping up...I have to admit it's much less stressful than I thought it would be. Nice change.
- My lead foot caught up to me and I got stopped. Any guesses on how much my fine was for 12 over? How many points would that little discretion cost me...?
- Jason is doing the hardwood floors in the bedrooms this week. They were slow at work so he got to take today and tomorrow off to work on them.
EDIT: I DID get off :)