- Get my priorities in order.
- Get my decor just so, so that I don't feel like busting this joint all the time.
- Stop being in such a hurry about everything.
- Start exercising to release my stress.
- Go on a date with my husband.
- Scream at the top of my lungs...seems like it would be a nice experience just once.
- Do something artistic aside from photography.
- Buy myself some flowers...scratch that get me to the massage therapist.
- Take offense less, or let it go quicker.
- Write in my journal.
- Make someones day.
- Clean out my closet and ditch things that I'm never going to wear.
- Sit in the bath just to relax. (Who does this?? Am I the only one who reads until I get bored and then hops out? See bullet #3)
- Let myself imagine the not so delicate things I could change, and change them.
Since I am the type of person who isn't content unless I'm rearranging, revamping, learning, changing, restyling, etc....maybe I should: