9.09.2009

Today, he's 1.


Right after he woke up and we sang him Happy Birthday :)

Still sleeping peacefully...I could get into the emotions of the day, but I'm just going to enjoy this little ball of energy and cute. He's talking up a storm, recent favorites are Trae, horse, deer, and please. He can only take about 4-5 steps at a time, but he can crawl up on tables and counsels and carseats, go figure. I'm looking forward to spending the day with you, buddy.*
*I totally wish my camera would get home so I could take hundreds of pictures to commemorate your first birthday...

5 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Awww, what a sweetie!! Happy 1st Birthday Archer!!

Heather T said...

Happy 1st birthday, little man!:0)

Burchibunch said...

Happy 1st Birthday Archer!

Elissa & Logan said...

Aww Happy 1st Birthday Archer! Im pretty sure that being 1 will be super fun! :)

anymommy said...

Wow, you have a lot of birthdays in the late summer too. One and six. Gorgeous. Happy Birthday, sweethearts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/