7.01.2009

Tag

I was tagged by Heather
The rules:
1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.
2. I tag anyone who wants to do it, and Alaina, because she called me a harrasser.

What is your current obsession? peppermint water

What are you wearing today? shorts and a long sleeve shirt. it's cuter than it sounds :D

What’s for dinner? salad and pizza for the family.

What’s the last thing you bought? groceries

What is your favorite candy? rolos is a current favorite.

What are you listening to right now? the dryer

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? for a massage

Which language do you want to learn? french, if i were to choose.

What do you love most about where you currently live? that we put lots of our own sweat and tears into it, and its in the country.

What style is your current home decorated in? people usually say pottery barn

If you were a time traveler what era would you live in? 70's.

What is your favorite color? brown

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? my bebe dress that i got for valentines day
What were you doing ten years ago? still in high school

Describe your personal style? interesting and trendy

If you had $300 now, what would you spend it on? vacation

What are you going to do after this? shower

What are your favourite films? dirty dancing

Your favourite books? guess how much i love you

Do you collect anything? not anymore. i used to collect pigs

What makes you follow a blog? great writing and good pictures, and i follow all my friends blogs.

What was the most enjoyable thing you did today? danced with archer. he loved it as much as i did.

Ann's Question: What makes you comment on a blog? if i have a comment, i comment :D

Amy's Question: What is your favorite thing to do when you have some free time? hang out with friends, do my toes.

Question:As you know I home school --If you could would you?
Do you agree with homeschooling? i would never home school, but to each their own.

Melissa's question:If you owned your own business, what would you sell/provide? i do photography.

Mimi's question:Would you rather live in the city or the country?country.

Darcie's Question: Do you let people see the real you, or what they expect you to be? i'm real.

Heather's Question: Do you always give your honest opinion, when a friend is trying on clothes, regardless if it looks bad or good? yes, always.

Amber's question: What holds you back? For me...it's fear that I'm not good enough, or don't have enough schooling, or people won't like it. Biiiig time hindrance.

4 comments:

Ben, Heather & kids said...

thanks :)
What holds me back?: Peoples opinions/thoughts about me or what I'm doing. Fear of failure.

Alaina said...

what the donk?!?! you call me out and you don't even link to my blog?!?! /sigh

I'll bookmark this to fill it out. no promises on time frame. I have to post vaca picks you know....

Alaina said...

I resent the implied fact that you may follow my blog simply because I'm your friend. Real friends don't let friends blog... um... stuff. yeah. So there! I told you!

Alaina said...

P.S. My post will be up on the 9th... I think that is Thursday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/