7.30.2009

Somebody pooped in a bucket...

...this much I know.

But who...? I'll probably never know.

No one will fess up, and it really doesn't matter....as long as I don't find a bucket under my bathroom sink again with poop smears in it, when company is over no less.

I did get a note delivered from someone, with a simple "yes" written on it, but when I told that person thanks for being honest they said "so so-and-so did it?" and I was like.."you didn't" and I got no answer, but when I said "you don't want to talk about it...?" I got a little "nope!"

7 comments:

shadon said...

that's worse than zane and his poopin in his pants and denyin...when we ALL can smell it. ugh! he's almost 7...and STILL does it!! wonder wht it takes to break that...

Jeff & Aleigh said...

omw!!! I'm dying laughing!!! The things you'll find, right?!

Sam said...

Oh man, I would die!!!!!!!!!!lol;)

Neisha said...

OMW is right! I'd gag a lot first I think

Sarah Heyes said...

that is halarious! :-)

Ben, Heather & kids said...

haha!

Sarah said...

Omg! I dont know how I'd react to that...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/