7.07.2009

My bad...

Alaina is the bomb.com, and I absent-mindedly forgot to link to her blog when I tagged her for calling me a harrasser, and I read her blog because she is my friend, but also because she witty and charming and clarifies tons of things for me, like what the heck LMAO, MUAH, & BYOB mean. She also helps me do simple tasks on my computer that I can't figure out on my own (and thinks it's cute..instead of thinking i'm a total moron), and is making me something (it's a secret) someday, and when she finally! sends me the thing to re-post, I will make you something as well (if you're one of the first 5 commenters and follow my blog...). Sorry Alaina, are you still going to watch the offspring Friday?? Seriously, I only forgot because I wasn't sleeping, and that was because I missed you and wondered how you were all the way in Montana...we need to talk.

lylas~bff~uraqt!~ciao~adios


p.s. I've been meaning to ask you...how do I put a line through something as if I'm crossing it out...? It's bothering me because I can't figure it out and I keep forgetting to google it.

4 comments:

Ben, Heather & kids said...

oh..oh.. I know. the answer to the strike thru. but it won't let me show you on here.. I'll try something different.. unless ms computer brains has already told you :)

Ben, Heather & kids said...

< strike > YOUR WORD < / strike >

(remove all the spaces inbetween the arrows and letters.. thats the only way I could get it to post on your comments.

Alaina said...

Heather beat me to it. grrrr

Thanks for the post... my head is almost down to it's normal size.

And yes, I'm still baby-sitting Friday. ;-)

Alaina said...

Oh and here's the link to the post... http://alainareadman.blogspot.com/2009/02/from-me-to-you.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/