7.07.2009

Independance Day (weekend) Celebration in Rewind.


me and my sisters


Archer loves the sandbox.


my dad being adorable

my whole crew (minus archer) elliot was pulling brookelyn in the inner tube with his kayak.



fisherman




I love this series of photos on the stairs.

Archer finally crashed out in the hammock and slept there by himself for about an hour.


a tie between this one and the one below of Brookelyn jumping off the dock for my favorite photo from the weekend.


loving on grandpa.

SNAPS!!

my birthday flip flops. i love them.

concentrating on walking.


me with Archer and Anya :)

Casey playing pretend.

love this one...


firebug

Misty




Tee second road sign i've seen with Archer in it...


Misty and AnyaBug

The Heyes family.

Stephen and Kristian.

photo by Jason..."my best photo ever..."


fireworks.

Elliot was making grass crowns and necklaces.
the adorable Erin

the bike jump came shortly after.

racing

harley dudes

Erin loved the baby.

Erin...who Elliot and Brookelyn have taken to calling "Trae's girlfriend"

playing with the kitty.

when you gotta go, you gotta go....
We played at the beach and had a cookout with the Heyes family, and then the guys went on a fishing excursion ( a short one, sorry for interrupting) The kids played with chickens and cats, raced big wheels, and played with the train table, and then we all met back up at the fireworks.
The next day, we went to Kelberts and played in their lake, used their kayaks, and Jason went on a fishing excursion. (anyone sense a pattern here...?) We ate delicious food and lazed in the hammock and listened to Jamie play music and sing. Then we headed to Heathers for another potluck. We played in the sandbox, competitive games of lasso golf, and sat on top of a mountain for fireworks with swarms of lake flies buzzing.
On Sunday, we went to church and the family took naps while I looked for a cabin to rent for our vacation next week....and I finally found one and it's going to be fantastic! After gospel meeting, we had a bonfire at mom and dad's, went for a walk (just us girls), and watched rocket launches from our very own (parents) yard.
It was fun and exhausting and it took me forever to post about it because, well, did you see all those photos...? I have plenty more that will be going on the photoblog soon, and I love my new lens. The end.
**my spell checker is a male....know how I know...? Well, it's because it marked 2 words as misspelled, and then suggested I spell them the exact same way I had them spelled, and I was like "dude, hello....I already thought of that, but thanks."

6 comments:

Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...

Like always I love alll your pictures, but the one of all your girls is awesome!!!! Glad you had a great weekend! I <3 summer :)

Ben, Heather & kids said...

as always- great pics! you can give me lessons anytime :)

shadon said...

you and your sisters look soooo much alike! sorry, im sure you get tht all the time ;) love the flipflops too btw

Sam said...

I love them all, the one of Brookelyn is really neat though, great talents as always!:)

Duey and Kandace said...

Looks like a great weekend. Once again I love your pictures!:) (and you humor!!!)

Jenny said...

Cute picture of you and your sisters! I love hammocks. We have enough trees here, I really ought to request one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/