7.08.2009

gifts for thugs

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. This is a must...leave your comment in thug speak, I only speak thug.
2. What I create will be just for you, and speak to your inner thug.
3. It'll be done this year, on my down time, when I'm not training my baby thugs.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be, but it will be thug-i-licious.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange...well duh. Hello, the thug theme is strange, why wouldn't the thug-i-licious gift be strange?


The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people thugs who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people thugs to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a fabulous homemade gift by me, and my inner thug. Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what your thug-i-licious gift you win when you get it.So....who will be the first 5 people thugs? does that work for you, Shannon...?

T..to the H...to the u!g!i!l!i!c!i!o!u!s! you tasty...okay, I'm amusing myself to much to come up with anymore hilarity.

~later thugs.

p.s. spell check recognizes "restrictions" as mispelled, but not the first stanza of my little thug song...dude, you suck.

7 comments:

Alaina said...

me. first. homie.

I already posted so I qualify right?!?!?!

Or you could just give me something because I'm gorgeous. or thug-a-licious. whatever.

Amber said...

you qualify, and your thug name gets to be rusty.

Shannon said...

yo-yo mama, wazzup? my babies had ac/dc and led zepplin shirts...that's not so thuggish. i need help.

Shannon said...

i was so into getting something made by you and for free that i didn't read the 'catch'. count me out =P

Heather T said...

yo mama...if i had a thuggin' blog i would totally be down with this bad offer....;0)

Amber said...

I totally thought I had more thug friends... whatev, the 3 of you it is :D

Single PAP said...

darn it. i'm number 6. sounded fun. peace out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/