6.04.2009



the other side...curtain help please? I've gone to do it 3-4 times, got overwhelmed and quit.

the bathroom door sits at an angle and once they are stained and finished, there will be french doors with leaded glass above them going into the master bathroom.

i have beautiful throw pillows, and have some cute ideas for an arrangement above our bed...anyone agree the mirror has to go? my husband won't let me part with that either...

if you can imagine this flat...
****picture wall pics coming soon.

6 comments:

Mariah said...

As far as curtains... I would do something light and wispy.. like a large scarf (what do they call those for windows?) or panel thing.. Do some creative draping, and you're good. :)

Amber said...

I have curtains around here that were in the lliving room once upon a time that would match in here perfectly now...I think I'll round them up and play around with them a little today. With the bed gone I think wispy curtains will work better.

Neisha said...

curtains - I agree, light and wispy

mirror - leave it. get some sort of sticker word to stick on it. i.e. Dream, Love

I have a mirror above my bed too. Want to put Dream on it. What about painting the mirror a different color?

I like the green walls. :)

Amber said...

thanks...i love the walls as well. it's not the color...it's the safari theme that i have moved on from that bothers me about the mirror...

Sam said...

Your bed looks super comfy! Love the bedroom, I actually think I have only seen your bedroom once as many times I have been in your house!

Mindy said...

i love your bedspread! i was halfway wondering if it's possible to use fabric paint on a plain down comforter. anyone know? i want to update things on the cheap.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/