6.21.2009

The other day, Brookelyn came inside to tell me that "Trae's stuck..he climbed up da side of da play house and he can't git down. And mom...? Trae bit me. I was tryin' ta yank him over to da hole, an he wouldn't git over there...and then he jist bit me."

So when I went out to rescue the little guy, I saw this, and had to run back in for the camera first....

He looked scared when I first came out there...he had this look like "is anyone going to come help me...?"

This is the giant baby view...I was standing below ready to get him down.
...and I had to snap a picture of Elliot's outfit. He dressed himself...or not. Either way, he was trying to dodge the camera so I couldn't take pictures of him in his underwear.

4 comments:

Maggie May said...

that giant baby picture is a crack up :)

Ben, Heather & kids said...

Hahaha! This pics are HILAROUS! :)

Tim and Melissa said...

Does Brookelyn try to get it all out in one breath, too? I can just about hear her talking, little peanut!

Heather T said...

too funny!;0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/