6.26.2009





My poor little guy ended up with a big owie on his lip last night...Brookelyn had put him in a laundry basket and was playing peek-a-boo with him while I was doing a load of laundry. I figured it was relatively safe, and that it would actually contain him until I was done. Well, he ended up standing up and leaning forward, tipping the basket (and himself) over on the hard wood floor. I felt terrible of course, especially as his lip swelled more and bled more. I thought I was going to have to call my mom to come because even though there wasn't much blood, I was getting light headed and faint. I sat with him in the chair and we rocked and eventually we made it. His gums are black and blue on the opposite side of where his top tooth came through, so I'm hoping he didn't damage that tooth. His lip is still a little swollen today, but only about 1/4 of what it was last night. Poor baby.
*I do realize he has boogers, but his lip was so swollen I couldn't tell if he'd hurt his nose as well and didn't think he'd enjoy me digging boogers out just to take pictures of his little camel pout.


5 comments:

Sam said...

Poor baby:( It looks like it hurts! Hows nursing with his lip like that and sore gums?

Amber said...

He winces a little, but he still does it. he wants nothing to do with a spoon in his mouth though.

Lindsay said...

poor little peanut!! hope he feels better soon...

Tim and Melissa said...

Aww poor little honey...unfortunately for him (and mommy) this is only the first of many...

Heather T said...

poor little guy...hope that gets better soon...good to see u last night...:0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/