6.04.2009

I stayed up until 2 am cleaning our bedroom....sorting through drawers, washing windows, rearranging the furniture in there. We've never moved our bed since we built 3 years ago because Jason always says it wouldn't fit. I took the opportunity to try it out while he was gone, and it does fit...I just have to take our ugly headboard off, which I wanted to do anyway because the screws are somewhat stripped and it never stays tight. I'm going to work on doing a picture wall. You know, the ones that have all sorts of random pictures in a huge grouping? It's been a dream for years, but I never had a really great wall. With the furniture like it is, we can wake up facing our big sunny window with the picture wall off to the side. I'll post pictures when I'm all done as long as you promise not to judge our trimless, carpetless room. (which by the way will be done soon...it's just finding the time;)) Also, I need curtains for in there, but am totally at a loss of what to do because the window is so big (11feet) so suggestions will be very welcome.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/