5.08.2009

Random


Archer was content to watch from the porch.


The kids LOVE the train table....first thing they do in the morning, so we decided to move the coffee table out and replace it with the train table since they don't have space in their room for it. I think it's quite charming, actually. Notice Trae's boots? Always on the wrong feet, and he insists on wearing the everywhere. He's pretty adorable with it...he'll walk up at random intervals, lift his foot and say "my boots!" He is into footwear big time. Wonder where he gets that...?


I keep forgetting to note that he licked a worm this past weekend while we were out fishing...


Big weekend. Tomorrow we're putting the garden in at my parents house. We all made a pact to help with it and everyone will be picking from it. Makes my mouth water thinking about it.


I've got 2 shoots this weekend...glad to have the photography finally pick up a little.


Mother's Day dinner with my dad's side and then Jason leaves in the afternoon and will be out of town for a week. Brookelyn has a t-ball game Sunday night @ 5, and then Elliot has a game Tuesday and I work the concession stand. It will be interesting to see how it goes since Jason will be gone...I may have to leave the 3 with my mom and just take Elliot, but then he doesn't have a cheering section or anyone to tell him 6,748 times to pay attention to the game :0)


Wishing you all a perfect weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there!

3 comments:

Ben, Heather & kids said...

Love the train table, and the boots on the wrong feet (common occurance at our house)

Good luck this week flying solo.

Happy Mothers Day back at ya!!

Heather T said...

glad the train table is such a hit! awesome find...wish we could do that again...it was fun!:0) did u just see my call rummaging fun?!;0) anyway, the licking the worm thing is totally gross...i think i will go throw up now...;0) happy mother's day to you, too...see u sunday!:0)

bernthis said...

Happy mother's day to you too. Glad you got the photo gigs. I would love some work right about now and yesterday and the day before that.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/