5.04.2009

I have a lot I want to post about, but I have some weird thing going on health wise and I have to go to the doctor again at 10:45. Wish me luck that it's nothing serious...

I wanted to share this and I keep forgetting:

The other day the kids were playing when Brookelyn and Elliot both came running up the stairs both trying to get to me first. Before Brookelyn could tattle, Elliot yells out "Brookelyn's tattling!!" I told him that him saying someones tattling is tattling, and he chuckled and said "oooh, yeah!" and continued laughing to himself for awhile. It was cool to see the "aha" on is face the second he got it.

8 comments:

Heather T said...

keep me posted...hope it's nothing serious...
cute about the kids;0)

Mindy said...

hope all is ok. did you ever get the kids in with your acupuncturist?

Amber said...

Thanks, me too...

I haven't gotten around to setting up appointments, but I hope to do that soon if this thing with me is nothing serious and I don't have to get a bunch of expensive tests done.

Neisha said...

hope all went well today with you!

ethel said...

hope you're doing ok?? i'll be checking back..strange how "connected" we feel out here in blogland sometimes , isn't it? I'm wishing the best for you and yours...your kids are doing some better now at least?!

Elissa & Logan said...

hope it goes ok at the doctors!
Oh...i think that whole tattling scenarios are cute. course I probably wont think it's so cute when its my kids doing it...haha. cute that elliot got a kick out of it...haha...makes me giggle

Amber said...

nothing to serious...thanks for all the concern and well wishes;)

Tim and Melissa said...

Hey there...glad all went well at the dr...I've been thinking of you!


At what age do they 'get' the whole tattling concept? Mine just tattle and don't get the whole concept, besides the actual tattling, of course!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/