5.28.2009

Crazy 8's tag, courtesy of Sam

Tag Rules...
1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the list of 8's.
3. Tag 8 of your wonderful blog friends!

8 things I look forward to:
1. Elliot's T-ball game tonight.
2. Shooting another wedding Saturday
3. Getting the rummmage sale over with...I am stalling because it is so over whelming.
4. Our mini vacation to Devils Lake/Midevil Times/Bay Beach/Zoo
5. My birthday
6. Our house being done 100%.
7. A date night
8. A warm sunny day that I can hang out in my hammock and read a book while the kids play.

8 things I did yesterday:
1. dishes
2. laundry
3. mopped the kitchen floor
4. bathed the kids.
5. made stir fry
6. had coffee brought to me by my husband.
7. went to meeting
8. slept restlessly

8 things I wish I could do:
1. hire a housekeeper
2. and a gourmet chef
3. and a personal masseuse
4. a nanny as well, just for when I need a break...not to raise them.
5. join a gym
6. buy a beach house
7. and a truck for Jason
8. and bulid my own studio.

8 shows I watch: (no TV....occasionally online I watch...)
1. House, MD
2. America's Next Top Model
3. CSI
4. Britains Next Top Model
5. Law and Order
6. Scrubs
7. A Baby Story
8. ?

8 bloggers I tag:
anyone who wants to do it :)

4 comments:

Sam said...

thank you:)

Neisha said...

hey, we live only about 20 minutes from Devil's Lake

Lis A. said...

im not sure if u do, but it makes me cry when i watch "baby story" i love it..its prob one of my favorite shows!!

Amber said...

yep..usually get choked up on that one, especially if I'm pregnant at the time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/