4.07.2009

Update on the kiddos.

We moved Archer out of his infant seat today. He sits and coos and belly laughs at the kids in the back seat....I'll have to get a video sometime soon. He also made the transition from a sitting position to lying on his belly today, and looks like he might cut a tooth soon. We'll see.

These kids (by these kids, I mean Archer and Trae) are out growing all of their clothes. Archer basically skipped 3-6 months and I'm not putting him in 12 months so he can wear it awhile. Trae has almost out grown his shoes...I can't wait until I can put crocs on everyone and be done. As it is, Trae refuses to wear anything but his Lighning McQueen boots.

6 comments:

Heather T said...

Awwww...isn't it amazing how fast they grow? It's one of those bittersweet things...you wish they could stay little but yet you love to see them growing and learning new things. If you have to go shopping for the boys' clothes just give me a call! ;0)

Ben, Heather & kids said...

sigh! they grow too fast!

Helen said...

lol at the boots-- Nolan has refused all winter to wear his long sleeved shirts--but now that spring is suppose to be here he insists on his long sleeved ones.

Neisha said...

Nolan was a skinny little squirt when he was born. then at around 3-4 months he fattened right up and skipped right through 3-6 month clothes.
and now he's growing out of his jeans. I'm hoping they'll last till summer then he can wear shorts.

Neisha said...

Helen...LOL! My Nolan is like that ALL THE TIME! He goes through phases. One summer is was sweatpants and cowboy boots every day! wonder what it'll be this summer.
right now he wears 2 pairs of athletic pants. i can barely get them washed before he wants them again. day after day....

anymommy said...

oh! I know Lightening McQueen obsession. We have a flashing LM t-shirt that must always be clean...

I'm thinking of just buying five or six of the darn things.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/