4.03.2009

Today I am.

Last night I grabbed coffee with a friend and got groceries. I desperately needed to get out if the house as I've been cooped up here all week excluding one doctors visit on Tuesday. Trae was begging to come with, and I promised to bring him chocolate milk.

>>>>>>>>fast forward to this morning.

He did his usual run down of where everyone went and then asked for breakfast. I got him shredded wheat, and then said "guess what mommy got you...?" He sat back in his chair, trying to peer around the door of the refrigerator and waited. I held the milk up, and he got this adorable expression on his face like "my mom remembered!" and smiled just like his daddy. So my day just got better.

9 comments:

Heather T said...

Awww...too cute!:0) Thx for a fun time...we might have to keep "coffee time" in the budget for sanity purposes...;0)

Red Thread said...

What a good mommy and what a precious little boy!

Ben, Heather & kids said...

What is it with chocolate milk and kids??
(Actually our kids get choc. soy milk and they love it!)

Neisha said...

cute. chocolate milk is a treat here.

Angie said...

Aw cute :) Chloe has never had chocolate milk..

Amber said...

We have chocolate milk occasionally, but I do 1/2 white 1/2 chocolate...

Ben, Heather & kids said...

Amber, I came across a blog tonight

http://oneminutewriter.blogspot.com

(She has a prompt, and you have 1 minute to write your answer) I don't know if you'd be interested, but I thought of you immediately!

Amber said...

Heather: thanks...sounds like something i'll love!

Capricorn said...

mmmm chocolate milk.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/