4.07.2009

Survey~

~stolen from Mariah~

1. First thing you wash in the shower?Hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?Green
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?chyaa....
4. Do you plan outfits? Yes. I'm obsessed with everything matching just so.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Annoyed with this hacking cough, other then that, great.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? My journal has red on it...
7. What was the last dream you remember having? I dreamt about Malt-O-Meal...and woke up hungry for it.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? The guy at the car place...
9. What are you craving right now? Sleep?
10. Do you floss? Nah. But me teeth are abnormally clean, says my dentist...
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? The smell....I grew up in a town that has the biggest kraut factory...rotten cabbage smells awful.
12. Are you emotional? yes
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No idea...I'm sure I got bored way before that and quit.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I lick it.
15. Do you like your hair? It'll do.
16. Do you like yourself? yes, I try to have the qualities I'd like to see in people....
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Sure, as long as he pays.
18. What are you listening to right now? Daniel Cook at the Zoo
19. Are your parents strict? They were strict-er
20. Would you go sky diving? Absolutely not...very afraid of heights...and I'll take risks, but not that type of risk. I can't imagine what goes through the head of the person who's chute doesn't work.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? It's a love hate relationship really.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Not in person..I read his blog though.
23. Do you rent movies often? Not often.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room in which you are? Of course, I have a daughter.
25. What countries have you visited? Canada, Mexico
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes, and one time we somehow managed to call the same combination of numbers twice, asking for Nina, and the guy threatened to call the cops because we woke him up twice.
27. Ever been on a train? Yes.
28. Brown or white eggs? White
29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes, a RED razor with a cracked screen.
31. Do you use chapstick? I'm kind of a junkie.
32. Do you own a gun? Well I have access to guns...for any predators reading this, lots of guns.
33. Can you use chopsticks? Not really.
34. Who are you going to be with tonight? My family, hopefully sorting through my daughters dresser.
35. Are you too forgiving? No...is there such a thing?
36. Ever been in love? Still am...
37. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Working
38. Ever have cream puffs? Yes
39. Last time you cried? It's been a few weeks.
40. What was the last question you asked? What's that kids name?
41. Favorite time of the year? Fall, but then again, I'm starting to dread winter...
42. Do you have any tattoos? No, I also afraid of needles.
43. Are you sarcastic? Who me...? Nah...
44. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? I think so...I remember it being dumb, and probably fell asleep.
45. Ever walked into a wall? I walked into a patio door...
46. Favorite color? Brown...Orange...Green....Red in that order.
47. Have you ever slapped someone? Of course, I have 3 sisters.
48. Is your hair curly? It has a little natural curl.
49. What was the last CD you bought? I don't buy CD's.
50. Do looks matter? Yes....and that's the extent of my answer I will write here.
51. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I'd forgive them...but I know the relationship couldn't work after that. (I also know in some instances, it can work....but not for me specifically :0))
52. Is your phone bill sky high? More than I'd like to pay anyway...
53. Do you like your life right now? Yes...and we are headed in an awesome direction, so I am excited for that.
54. Do you sleep with the TV on? No...I like it to be quiet.
55. Can you handle the truth? I would totally take that over being lied to. Liars really get on my nerves.
56. Do you have good vision? No, as in I can't see anything without glasses or contacts. I'd love laser surgery someday when I can get the funds...
57. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I don't hate anyone..but there are certain people I have a string dislike for. Like fake people, for instance...and liars.
58. How often do you talk on the phone? As little as possible.
59. The last person you held hands with? Archer, he holds onto my finger when he nurses...it's adorable.
60. What are you wearing? Jeans and Jason's sweatshirt.
61. What is your favorite animal? Elephant
62. Where was your profile picture taken? Home
63. Can you hula hoop? With practice...I should go buy a hula hoop!
64. Do you have a job? I'm a mom, enough said....oh, and on top of that a photographer.
65. What was the most recent thing you bought? Gas
66. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes.

3 comments:

Heather T said...

That was fun to read...I could say "ditto" to alot of those!;0)

Mariah said...

Thanks for the link... I appreciate it! Yours was fun to read also!

Ben, Heather & kids said...

ah.. cabbage! I remember driving thru your town on the way to conv..stinky!! :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/