4.01.2009

Lisa Rinna does her squatting in line at Starbucks.

Someone was telling me yesterday, that Lisa Rinna does squats while she stands in line at Starbucks since the line is so long. She doesn't care what people think of her...

Okay, so lets just talk about squats for a second. I think most would agree that the squatting motion isn't a great look on anyone, even Lisa Rinna. Once I tried to disguise my squats as "just bouncing the baby" and my 5 year old daughter caught on right away and was all "Mom, what are you doing....?" No doubt, squats are beneficial to your bum and legs....but not to the poor souls who are subjected to watching you squat. Especially in line for their a.m. latte before they're in the mood to laugh.

Let's just hope that she always keeps a fabric barrier between her and the floor so she's not slurping up debris on her way back up.

8 comments:

Sam said...

I always know where to go if I need a smile on my face or a good laugh...just read your blog:) lol!

Lindsay said...

dude, i should do squats... i just don't have the ambition. btw, i just love the way you put things... makes me giggle.
(ps- hope you guys start feeling better!)

Heather T said...

Haha...that's why I wait til everyone else is in bed...I don't even let Justin see me do squats...;0)

Amber said...

Heather: Your just afraid he'll jump you :0)

Shannon said...

LOL!! i loathe squats. i desperately need to do some.

Elissa & Logan said...

Well I say that if she's going to Starbucks that often for people to notice she does them all the time, she really DOES need to do them! Burn that latte before she gets it! :) But no, you would not see me doing squats for a mocha!

Heather T said...

Haha...yeah...squats are SO attractive I'd have alot to worry about!;0)

ethel said...

ha ha! too fun...i'll think of that when i get in line..anywhere now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/