4.30.2009

Kids are funny~

Yesterday, Elliot came up with an envelope that said "by Elliot...to Gavin" complete with a 1 cent postage stamp. He said "okay mom, it's all ready to go!" I explained that he had to have an address on the envelope because the mail man wouldn't know where Gavin lives. I also asked him not to use my stamps because they cost money...(can you believe we still have 39 cent stamps around here? Hence the 1 cent stamps)

My parents came over a couple hours later and Elliot came again with the envelope and said "okay mom, I got a address now..." He had gotten my parents address and wrote it on the envelope:) I explained that he had to have Gavin's address because if it's my parents address on the envelope, it will go to my parents house.

***************************************************
Brookelyn told me yesterday, all conspiratorially, that Elliot's friend Corwin, wants it to be a naked world. As in "none of us wears clothes...."
Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/