4.16.2009

the injustice of it all...


This is the booger...someone else's booger, that I almost ate.


I had a bowl of my almost very favorite ice cream last night, except I had to share because that's what us mothers do. Scoop for me....scoop for Trae....scoop for me....


....pause, hang on....and then gag a little. And pull out the slimy unidentified gob that just keeps rolling around on my tongue.


"Ahhh, what is that...? Oh, oh sick..it's a booger..."
*gag*
*throw up in the mouth a little*
*wish it wasn't a booger and just curdled ice cream*
*gag*
*gag*
*gag*
How gross....
Take a picture for the blog.....

12 comments:

Sam said...

Im not hungry anymore.

mom 2 4J's said...

Oh what mothers don't do for their kids...let's just hope the mysterious booger didn't come from some disgruntled ice cream plant employee:)

Heather T said...

gross...*shudder*

Ben, Kara, Taylor and Hailey said...

Aw gross, I almost threw up in my mouth a little just reading this :P

Ben, Heather & kids said...

Eww..I'm suddenly not hungry for icecream anymore! :)

Tim and Melissa said...

Yeah, my belly definitely just did a flip-flop!

Jeff & Aleigh said...

GROSS!!! I'm not sure I can share with my kids!!! lol

Coachdad said...

Wow... I don't know when you will be able to have ice cream again.

Jacinda said...

Umm salty and sweet always goes good together! Not my choice of salty though!

The Panic Room said...

I can't believe I just saw a booger.

Danica said...

this is exactly why I like your blog. =)

ethel said...

ditto comment right above mine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/