4.24.2009

how i love pictures. i had forgotten.


T-ball has officially started...I'm looking forward to watching Elliot practice tomorrow. (I missed last night because I was home with sick baby guy) Dad got this shot, and I love it.

How cute is he...? I cannot get over it, but I'm his mom, so I hope you'll forgive me.

Napping with daddy...who bought star crunches and is hoarding them and hogging them and not sharing with mommy.

she looked all pretty when she woke up.

she always plays with her brothers on the bed in the morning. (trae is fast asleep up near the pillows)

7 comments:

Ben, Heather & kids said...

I LOVE pictures too, although mine aren't as creative as yours.. I guess I have cute objects to work with (just like you) so I can't complain!

Sam said...

very cute pics, how did you put up a pic for a link to your other sites with the captions?

Amber said...

i photoshopped them with the caption on the picture and then uploaded them as a picture. there is an option there to put link, so that's what i did.

Tim and Melissa said...

Cute pictures. And I, too, love the picture thingys you put up that link your other blogs. Very cool idea!

Mindy said...

star crunches!!! that is a little junky thing that i love. i never buy them though. will be craving one now....

Elissa & Logan said...

Those pictures are so perfect Amber! What REAL mornings are like... :) (Except you're lucky that the clock says almost 9...coy has been getting up at 6, no matter what time/how late he goes to bed! ahh!)

Heather T said...

adorable pics!;0)
i must be totally missing out on the star crunches thing cuz it's not ringing a bell at all...what are they? i might have to get some if they sound good....;0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/