3.11.2009

The Oasis

This is probably my favorite thing about the whole house, this sink. I also loved the mirror until I realized that in order to clean it properly, you have to take it all apart.





Everyone (read: every mom) needs a place where they can go to relax. This has become my "thing" because I can really only get like 15 minutes to myself before little people start wondering why I'm so quiet and come looking for me. Then they stand at the door and scream "momma...peas!!...baaaaffff....mommma" until I cave. And then the really little guy is just so darned cute about his baths that once I have one in, I invite him to. He loves it...he gets all excited and about wiggles out of his seat with glee.




So where do you go to relax?

11 comments:

Neisha said...

the bathtub but my bathroom isn't near as serene and peaceful looking as yours. I do the candles too. Also love the wall color!

Duey and Kandace said...

I love it! Can I come use your bathroom?:)

Lindsay said...

omw, that's AWESOME- i love it! you're lucky... i wish i had a bathroom like that (i'd probably never leave it). and nope, no sanctuary for me!! maybe someday :) glad you love your bathroom!

Mindy said...

well, my bathroom isn't close to beautiful like that, but i do love to take baths. i wait until i'm sure the kids are sleeping though & then there are absolutely no interruptions!!

Red Thread said...

I love it Amber! It just whispers, "Come and relax, dream, escape." I like baths for relaxing to, but they are pretty rare. If I were honest, I go to the gym to relax...yes I did say "gym". It might be more about the 15 minute silent drive to the gym...then the gym itself. Go take a bath, you deserve it!

Sam said...

Wow, Amber this is awesome!!!! When we do our master bath in the new house you are definately decorating ours, so your hired!:)

Amber said...

Thank you everyone...:0)

Heather said...

Relax? Huh...the mall, of course!;0) I don't have a cool bathroom like that to relax in...just a lovely 1970s pink tub with turquoise tile on the walls...no more dolphin curtain anymore, tho, thankfully!;0) Is this the bathroom off your room? I don't think I've ever seen that tub....

Amber said...

yep..the "master" bath...ya know...cuz i'm the master! you can peek when you come today.

ethel said...

that's a beauty lemme tellya! i used to have a bathtub just like that in WI!! now..oh it's a long story....love the wall color! and the texture is nice too! looks really like a lovely place to relax.

ethel said...

i relax in the sauna at the y..

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/