3.06.2009

Happy 17th Birthday Erica!

Happy Birthday sweet baby sister. Don't even say you look dumb in this picture because me and all the blogosphere will just disagree anyway. You were like my very first baby, so thanks for all the practice :0) As soon as it gets warm, we'll be taking your senior pictures....what happened to the little blond haired blue eyed baby who ran around the house yanking her own ponytail? Well, she became a gorgeous young girl who makes amazing art and can do the "Napolean Dance" better than Napolean himself. Someday when you are huge in the glass blowing world, I'll be able to brag about that, and have your work lovingly displayed all around my house. If I could, I'd like to request a nice chandelier...something fancy.

I might just mention here, as I know there will be inquiries...she is available, but there is a rigorous screening process. Me, along with her other 2 older sisters hold auditions, and if you pass, we'll think about letting you date her. Please be advised, she is our baby sister....you break her heart, we'll break your face. Have a great day.


Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERICA!!!!;0) Wow, 17 already...as if I didn't feel old enuf! Hope you have an awesome birthday....:0)

Sam said...

Such a great big sister:)

Ben, Heather & kids said...

I missed this post somehow! 17 yrs old! She was just a girl when I left there! Time flies!
WOW.. I forgot how much she resembles Misty and your mom!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/