3.05.2009

1. Are these 2 children twins:




[ ] Yes, absolutely.
.
[ ] I couldn't be sure, I need to use a lifeline.
.
[ ] No, definitely not.
.
.
.
Please fill out the ballot in sharpie marker only when you have determined your final answer.
Someone actually mistook them for twins yesterday, so I explained that Archer was 6 months and Trae was 2 years...."are you stupid...?" must have been written all over my face because she quickly followed up with "but that's ones catching up, right....RIGHT?" So I did what any polite person would and said "yep, almost caught up..." and then she redeemed herself by telling me she was just expecting her first grandchild, so....
.
.
So that means she's actually had kids....and....you know what? Never mind.
.
.
*please tell me you don't have marker on your computer screens..:0)

12 comments:

Mimi/Susan said...

Maybe that was her way of saying "Lady, are ALL of these kids yours. Have you ever heard of BC?"!! : ) The "twins" are both cuties!

Ben, Heather & kids said...

HAHA! WE've been asked about twins, triplets too..some people!! :0

Jenny said...

Oh my, yes...it's happened to me too! Joel was 20 months, Clayton was 2 months. I was asked if they were twins.

Heather said...

You mean I wasn't supposed to use my sharpie for real??;0)

Amber said...

If that was her intent...I wish she would have said that...I would have explained that we planned them all and yes, we know what BC is. Thanks for thinking they're cute.

Lindsay said...

hahahahahaha! that's way too funny! lady- they look alike because they're related! and ditto on that they're cute... :)

Red Thread said...

I have to add that I had the same thing happen all the time when my boys were young(they are 23 months apart). It probably did not help that I dressed mine alike often.

Shelley said...

Twins? I've heard of long labors but this one sounds ridiculous! You must feed Trae more. Quit abusing Archer. What are people thinking?!? I guess I have said something and then thought too.

Maggie May said...

maybe she takes Valium. lots and lots of Valium.

Neisha said...

no offense to anyone out there but to me it seems the dumbest ones are the old ladies. The ones that should know better.

When Kylie was about 6 months old, I had her in the clinic for a check up. She was dressed in all pink with a pink blanket and an old lady says, "HE is so precious".

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Ummmm....wow - the woman needs help!!!!

Mindy said...

yep, happened to me too & micah & ayla are 23 months apart. i've also gotten the "he is so cute" when baby (both baby girls) were dressed in head to toe pink. i agree with neisha - the old ladies always say this. not sure why......

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/