2.25.2009

playing dress-up.




my kids decided to play dress-up today. first brookelyn came out in my swimming suit top, which made me think of nicole richie...i had to go into my room for something, and as i walked in brookelyn was stretching my thong underwear, i think trying to figure out what to do with it, exactly. i scared her and she shot it against the wall, which was pretty hilarious. incidentally all my belts/hats/underwear/lingerie are scattered across the bedroom floor. think victoria's secret would take trae on as a model...? i have to say he makes this hat even cuter than i do ;0)

4 comments:

Tim and Melissa said...

Yes...VERY Nicole Richie!

Heather said...

Haha...yes, Nicole Ritchie only ALOT healthier!!;0)

Neisha said...

haha. i can just see the thong confusion on her face. thankfully my kids don't play in my clothes.

Wendy said...

Hi Amber... Just wanted to say 'hi'...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/