2.02.2009

Happy 1st Birthday Ana & Olive!!

Ana
Olive
This is the first picture we ever saw of you guys. You were so tiny and cute, and we couldn't wait to hear that you were with your Mom and Dad.
I took this picture when I came to care for you guys for a few days. I loved it, and I'm glad your Mom and Dad trusted me!

So it was a year ago today....or tomorrow, that your Mom left me a text message at work that said "we're gettin twin girls." I of course was shocked and texted back "are you serious?" Then I just called, because I had to find out what was going on. She told me that your birth mom had chosen them, and they had to decide what they were going to do. It was overwhelming, of course, but in the end they made the decision to go to Georgia in a few days to get you girls. I cried at work, I was so excited! Your Mom said she'd e-mail pictures, so I checked my inbox obsessively until they finally came. You guys were so beautiful. Your Mom told me your names, and asked who I thought was who. I had you guys mixed up, and it's a good thing your parents chose who was who because you both fit your names perfectly. We are so glad that however it happened, God brought you into our lives. We love you guys so much, and we can't wait to come visit and play with you in a few days. See you soon!


Love,

Uncle Jason, Auntie Amber, Elliot, Brookelyn, Trae, and Archer xoxoxoxo


p.s. Was there any loud, obnoxious toys you had your eyes on...? We owe your Dad one....let us know!

6 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Wow!! I can't believe they're 1 already!! I remember the first post you posted about them!! It's amazing how fast a year goes!! Happy Birthday Princesses!!

namaste said...

How wonderful.... Congrats Auntie!

Heather said...

Awww...Happy Birthday, girls!! I can't believe how fast the time went! You both were SO adorable when we got to see you....and from the pics, it sure looks like you're getting cuter and cuter!! Happy 1st Birthday...and have fun with the cousins....;0)

Lindsay said...

aww, happy birthday to two adorable little peanuts!! hope you guys have a great trip...:)

Ben, Heather & kids said...

Their adorable!! Enjoy your time with them.. Tell Nate & Marsha hi for us!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Ana & Olive! Have fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/