2.17.2009

Graffiti

We took pictures down the tunnel on the right...2 lanes of traffic pass through.





The outfit was my Valentines Day present;0)


I love this one because he looks just like Jason.






So one of the highlights of our trip for me was going downtown to this graffiti wall. I wanted to take pictures there, since you never see pictures by a graffiti wall and I love to be different. We were warned not to go here at night, as it may not be safe. The graffiti changes here almost daily. We saw a woman as we were leaving sitting on the side walk and you could tell she was an addict. She smiled and gave us the peace sign, so she must have scored drugs that day.

*Please note that Nate was the photog for any pictures that I'm in.(except the one all by myself...Jason took that.) He shot just what I had in mind.

9 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Awesome place for pictures!!! I love the one of Elliot leaning against the wall with his feet on the bars and the one of you & Jason is adorable!!

Matt, Ashley & Alexus said...

I love ALL the pictures!!! They look sooo cool! Great work!! I wish Matt and I could get our arms around each other LOL. I agree with Aleigh what a GREAT place to take photos! You look great Amber, LOVE the dress!!

Kimber Sue said...

ok. so these are pretty much amazing. and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of elliot. I had to show everybody. I was like...yeah..see this kid...yeah. he's MY nephew. :D

Red Thread said...

I have to add too...what a great place to take pictures. One of a kind, and something you are not going to see in every house. I like different.

Cheri said...

Love it! Very Jessica Claire!

Sam said...

You know that I love them already but I had to tell you again how beautiful you are:)

Amber said...

thank you everyone ;0)

namaste said...

Those pictures are great!!! I love that idea. Genius! And the art was beautiful.

Summer said...

Oh my gosh! You're kids are soooo cute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/