1.16.2009

This is how it always starts...

*Innocent.* Sweet. * Endearing. * Irresistible.*
*We're working out something a little more like this*

My 2 older boys loved to finger through my hair when they were just wee bits. I loved it, so gentle. It put me to sleep too. Then it got to the point where they had to have hair to go to sleep, and the older they got, the more aggressive the pulling got. I've learned my lesson, as hard as it is to pull his intertwined fingers from my hair. He's taking to this little lovey well, so despite how darn cute it is, I'm replacing my hair with the blankie.



4 comments:

Sam said...

My boys never did the hair thing...they are definately blankie boys thats for sure! A lot easier I presume.

Xbox4NappyRash said...

Those two pictures are precious.

Heather said...

Ah, yes, blankies are much easier on the scalp!;0) Cute pics...

Maggie May said...

aww that first picture is especially cuuute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/