1.27.2009

sharing

This morning, Trae was a great sharer. Except that what he was sharing was Chex Mix with Archer, who has no teeth. Brookelyn alerted me right away on the verge of hysterics, and we fished it out right away. Archer drooled and licked his lips, all the while making some pretty interesting faces. I pooched Trae on the butt and firmly told him he can't feed the baby food, he's too little. He broke into sobs and hugged me for around 10 minutes. Poor guy, we insist on sharing, and then when he does, we punish him for it. We washed down the spice with some milk and Archer seems no worse for the wear. He didn't choke or anything, just left in hanging half in/half out of his mouth and drooling like crazy.

Does anyone else spell thoughts out in their head? For example, "I'm tired." I.'m. t.i.r.e.d. I do this all the time and it's starting to make drive me mad.

7 comments:

Neisha said...

love your blog title. i'm still trying to think of a good one for the kids

Ben, Kara, Taylor and Hailey said...

Taylor gets M&M's (or yum yums she calls them) for going on the toilet and she "shared" one with Hailey a couple of weeks ago. Hailey got a taste for it but I caught it right away, she was mad that I took it out of her mouth! lol. She's a great sharer when I don't want her to be too ;-) I do spell things out in my head sometimes too but not all the time.

sg said...

are you constantly spelling things out for your kids to write them? =) i am for mine, but i haven't gotten to the point of spelling them in my head....yet. =)

Amber said...

Oh yeah, the spelling for the kids is constant, but this is me "typing" thoughts as they come to me. It's bizarre.

Heather said...

Oh yes, I fear that Logan will be trying to share his snacks with Natalia in the near future...the other day he tried to share his juice with her...only managed to poke her in the eye with the straw! We'll see how much he likes sharing when she's old enuf to actually have some!!;0) Can't say I spell things out in my head but I do have conversations in my head all the time...;0)

Ben, Heather & kids said...

Ah, I remember those days :) They loved to share back then, but now.. they're not so eager!

Angie said...

Aww so sweet of Trae, although maybe not so helpful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/