1.08.2009

Hey you...yeah, YOU!!


Neisha & Jenny have an idea that tickled my fancy....

blog everyday!!! (excluding weekends)

how FUN!!!

I'm in......You?

c'mon, you know you want to....

alrighty then, I'll hold you to it.



I have a lot of things I want to write about and they are all over the place, so there will be no real tone to my blog, just very random, very me.









Like I don't blog everyday anyway, right?


p.s. Anyone else enjoy my COLORFUL posts? I really do!


What's that....you think I'm lame?


Whatev's. It trips my trigger.

2 comments:

Ben, Heather & kids said...

love the picture! I'm game..count me in!

Heather said...

Whatev's?;0) K, it trips my trigger then, too....I'll ck to make sure u're bloggin' everyday!;0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/