1.22.2009

Morning fans, it me Archer...

Oh my goodness...!! I am super duper excited to tell you what I did to my mommy this morning. Can you hear my squeals of excitement where you're at? Well, I woke up at 6 am and begged and pleaded with my mom to get up and hold me. She finally did, but man did I have to be persistent. She wiped her drool, thank goodness, because I didn't want her drool on me, thankyouverymuch.... She sat me on her lap abouncin' me because I kept farting and fussing and carrying on. I almost forgot to tell you guys! I only pooped like twice, maybe yesterday, and you know how I am about my poops. If I don't go at least every feeding, I'm not happy. So finally I got all the farts out and then I squirted and squirted. My mom was all, "Oh my goodness, you feeling better...? Poor little guy." And the whole time I'm thinking, okeydokey mom, you have no idea...

She decided she better get me changed before I got a rash, and did I spring a surprise on her. I had pooped clear up my back, and out both sides of my Pamper. So much for these not leaking I heard my mom say under her breath. It was pretty hilarious when my mom noticed she had poo on her pants and her sheets, oh, and her hand! And I got what I wanted, a bath! That's how delighted I was, up there in the picture. Usually I can't get baths by myself because my brother always climbs in and splashes me. I thought that was a really good trick to play on my mom, but now I'm just really tired...yawn.
Ha, this is the little stinker after the explosion. He thought he was funny until I got out the booger sucker. Who's laughing now?

13 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Awww, he's so adorable.....poop or not!!! LOL It looks like that REALLY tuckered him out!!

Neisha said...

love it :)

Ben, Heather & kids said...

Too cute!

Ben, Kara, Taylor and Hailey said...

LOL, sorry. Hailey hates the booger sucker too.

Duey and Kandace said...

What a way to start the day- but very funny:)

Lindsay said...

hmmm- i hear you on the poop factor; madi's a pro in that area too! and yeah, the boogie sucker is always "mommy's revenge"... cute post!

Mindy said...

my little stinker only goes about every other day or so. i wish she went more although she is a happy baby. maybe she doesn't need to go more?

Suzi said...

I love it. I remember "blow outs" they were quite a treat. The pictures are adorable.

Shelley said...

The first picture of Archer is so cute! There is no evidence that he had been recently a mess, nor miserable before the mess was made. He seems totally happy with everything in his world. :)

namaste said...

Oh yeah... the dreaded booger sucker! Nice payback!

Shannon said...

cole only poops once a week...maybe twice...never more. and it's FULL when he goes! the WORST is when he poops while he's sitting in the Bumbo seat...it goes all up the back and all up the front...SO FUN to clean up! archer is adorable!

blueviolet said...

He is completely adorable. I love how baby lips kind of sink in on the bottom. So cute.

Sera said...

Ah, yes, the magic booger sucker - every mother's revenge. Don't you just LOVE those friggin' blowouts? NOT! That's one of my favorite things about solid foods - hard, compacted poops (I know, TMI, but I figured since you wrote about poop it would be okay)- no more liquidy blowouts! I'm stopping by from Mama Kat's, so now I'm off to go read your post from writer's workshop.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/