1.26.2009

I woke up this morning and hopped out of bed because I thought I overslept and didn't want Elliot to miss the bus. I came out to the kitchen, and he's sitting at my computer, which is frozen. Of course it "did it all by itself..." He knows he's not to touch my computer. By this time Brookelyn is up, and Archer was in his saucer. Elliot informs me he doesn't have school today. Yippee, I got everyone up for no reason. I suggest we all go back to bed, but of course we didn't.


I have some weird things going on, one of which makes my head spin. As I walk around, I get dizzy spells, but when I lay on my bed, everything spins one way, and then spins back the other. It's improved from last night and someone suggested anemia. Anyone else have ideas of what it could be?

Today is bedroom cleaning day. Oh boy does that bring on the fit.

"'MMMMooooom, IIIiiii don't wannaaaaa Cweeen MMMMyyy Rooom."

"you don't have a choice."

"Iiiiii Miiiiiisssssssssss Graaaaaammmmaaaa...aa...a..a."

"Get your room cleaned."

And then someone rocked on her toe. And then she wanted to take a nap. And then she needed a shower. And then she needed food.

I have no sympathy, I just want clean bedrooms.


I have a maternity shoot tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to that.

9 comments:

Heather said...

Oh wow, hope you find out what the dizziness is about....that doesn't sound fun. Could be anemia...I know when my iron is low I get kinda dizzy...might wanna have the doc ck it out!) Have fun at your maternity shoot!!:0) Good luck with the bedroom cleaning....;0)

Sarah Heyes said...

hmmmm could it be an inner ear problem... The inner ear is often linked to dizziness... have you had a cold recently, or sinus/ear congestion???

Shannon said...

sounds like vertigo...although i've gotta agree with the inner ear deal..

The Panic Room said...

haha room cleaning day is everyday here. I am not sure what your spinning could be from but I am convinced most things that ail you is caused by and cured with food. So mix up the food intake and see what helps. Maybe up your protein and water intake and see how that works out.

Have fun on your shoot.

NanaK said...

I'm w/Shannon on this one, Amber....vertigo can come on for no reason....as well as leave for no reason.....does it matter when you are laying down if your eyes are shut?

Amber said...

If my eyes are shut, the spinning stops...I also noticed it gets worse in the afternoon.

Jacinda said...

I've had this dizzy thing happen to me too. For me it seems to still happen when I shut my eyes and try to sleep. I think I would have to agree with Heather and say it's low Iron. I've found when I get more Iron it goes away. Hope you figure it out.

Cheri said...

When I was anemic, I felt more faint than dizzy. The first things that came to mind were vertigo or inner ear issue, also.

Suz said...

haha..
the last part cracked me up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/