1.19.2009

House pictures per Marsha, and a few randoms.


My moron computer is rebelling, so as much as I'd like these pictures to be in a specific order, it's not in the cards tonight. Here is the painted space. Ta daaa. Viloa. Dumdumdaduuum.....you get the drift.

Archer loves our new sheets, as do I.
All I am is just a housewife, nothing special, nothing great....what it is is very boring, what it is is just my life. ~from the musical Working that my sister was in in middle school. Incidentally, this is the first "self portrait" i've done since I added to that thing called My Resolution List.

If only I could get him in and out this way on my own..he loved it. We can only ride this way when Daddy's around to harness us up.

My amateur video was craptastic, so says Marsha...well those are my words not hers, but she implied it sucked, so by request I took pictures....I promise thats the last time today i'll use that phrase;0) Have I mentioned how much I loathe migraine headaches? Oh, I loathe them big time. Hate is a strong word. I hate migraines. Hate them.
My pictures are taking for.ever. to upload.
So today, Elliot came home and told me Caiden wasn't in school because he had his attendance out....that would be appendix, for those of you having a hard time with that one....

5 comments:

Maggie May said...

oh you have amazing eyes!

Wendy said...

HI Amber. Your blog is always interesting to read. Quite detailed descriptions of events. I hope you're doing well.

Heather said...

Definitely like the lightness of the new color...looks great!;0)

Neisha said...

your house looks nice. isn't it amazing what a painted wall will do for your house?!?!

Jeff & Aleigh said...

I love the paint you chose! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/