A big birthday wish goes out to my husband today...he is 30! In honor of that, I bring you 30 things I love about him.
1. His smile.
2. The way he shovels a path to both sides of the van when it snows in case I have to go somewhere with the kids.
3. When he plays Lego's with the boys.
4. The way he picks on Brookelyn...he always knows how to get a giggle out of her.
5. His eyes, except when they're crossed.
6. His ability to do pretty much anything around the house.
7. That he throws wash in every now and again.
8. That he believes in me.
9. That he finds me funny, even when other people don't.
10. His butt.;0)
11. His sense of humor.
12. His insane hat collection.
13. That he loves to take Elliot snowboarding.
14. To hear him teach the kids new things.
15. His patience.
16. His mad skills when it comes to finding places.
17. That he can always picture where I'm at and get me to where I need to go when I'm lost.
18. That he brings me coffee on Sunday mornings.
19. He doesn't mind that I talk a lot.
20. He'll watch ANTM with me online.
21. How he thinks Brookelyn is the cutest little girl ever.
22. His fascination with my toe spreading abilities.
23. How on Sunday, he kept gushing about how cute Archer's outfit was.
24. That he talks baby talk to babies.
25. He wanted a big family, and didn't make me stop after 1 boy and 1 girl.
26. He listens to my insane rants without a word.
27. That he likes women with curves, as I fit right into that category.
28. He finds me hot, despite that I've carried 4 babies and don't always feel hot.
29. He guesses me to weigh 40 pounds lighter than I actually am.
30. He makes me smile.
Hope your day is great, Happy 30th Birthday!
Amber, Elliot, Brookelyn, Trae, & Archer xoxoxoxoxo
* I got him a camera, and we're going out Thursday to Red Lobster to celebrate.