1.01.2009

A few things in 2009*



* slow down and enjoy it.


* take a self portrait every day. i came across this concept in my photography magazine. this guy decided in order to learn more about the subject he'd do a self portrait everyday. i agree, and i also want to see where I'm at on those days.



* i want to write more freely. ideally, I'd love to touch people with my blog.

* be the best mom i can be.

* be the best wife i can be.



* be the best friend i can be.


* get my priorities in order and keep them there.

* rid my life of clutter


* practice yoga regularly



* establish a family night and KEEP it.


* thoroughly enjoy my family



* make it our best year yet

5 comments:

Heather said...

Great list...now I need to work on my own!!;0)

Maggie May said...

i have been in and out of yoga for so long, and in is better! yoga is a great help to me, physically and emotionally. i might incorporate that into my resolutions too:)

happy new year!

Ben, Heather & kids said...

Happy New Year! Great resolution list... wish you and your family the best in 2009!

papendorfs said...

Amber,
Is the self-portrait a camera shot... or a variety of formats?

Just wondering?

Charla

anymommy said...

To the best year yet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/