1.28.2009

coffee time and cute chubby legs.

This is the cup I found on Elliot's dresser this morning filled with black coffee and lots of sugar. Elliot's been waking up really early and getting into stuff really quietly. (like coffee and the computer) I told him I didn't want him having coffee, especially before school, and he said he'll have it when he comes home. Um, no he won't.... Usually we buy 1/2 caff and let the kids have a little with milk, but this time all they had was Colombian. There is a big difference. Last night Elliot had some after school because Misty and I were visiting and I made a pot. He bounced and chattered non-stop. I'm lucky not to be in the mental hospital, he was driving me mad. Good thing I caught it, or he'd have been off the walls at school.
So, how cute is his "I love coffee" face? You can't tell in the picture, but he crosses his legs under the table and swings them back and forth.

Trae has coffee (milk with a few drops of coffee) every morning...today we were out of milk, so he got whipped cream.


Archers legs were so chubby and cute to begin with, but now they are downright irresistible. I love this toe thing he does all the time now. I'm thinking he'll be rolling everywhere soon...

6 comments:

Ben, Heather & kids said...

we have coffee kids too! although lately they've been favoring hot cocoa instead!
Did I ever tell you, your kids are so cute? ;)

Amber said...

thanks...we think so too, but we're biased;0)

Lindsay said...

those little toes are SO cute! and trae's coffee face is priceless- kids are so funny!

Jacinda said...

Ha ha...that is too funny! Thanks for the laugh. I don't give coffee to Axel but he always seems to find my cups and drink the last drop. Then he says yumm and asks for more. I'll have to try giving him a little with some milk..I bet he'd love it and feel all grown up like mom and dad. :)

Heather said...

Aw, c'mon...you don't let your kids have full strength coffee????;0) Love those baby toes!:0)

Ryan Ashley Scott@Optimistic Cynicism said...

I'm wondering if he still takes milk after having that whipped cream. :) Yum. What cuties you have - all of them!

Thanks for visiting my blog today and for the extra nice comment you left.

BTW, I love your letters to your kids. They are so sweet and remind me of all the things I've thought about since becoming a mother.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/