1.12.2009

Check-ups

Brookelyn~ 75% all around.
Brookelyn is growing well, but has to get into the eye doctor to see about glasses. Last year we took her and the eye doctor said he vision was fine, so we'll see. She had to get 4 shots, and she cried a little but did great overall.


Trae~ 75% height
82% weight/head circ.
Trae is growing well and ahead of his age group for speech, which isn't surprising given his older siblings. Dr says we can start potty training anytime he's interested, but most boys train between 3-3 1/2 years.

Archer~ 75% all around.
Archer is growing great. We can start cereal and food anytime, but doctor recommends waiting until 6 months. Had had 4 immunizations as well, which grandma held him down for because Mommy was hiding out in the hall.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Hmmm....wonder if I could get my mom to take Natalia in tomorrow for her shots?;0) Sounds like the kids are doing well! I can't believe Trae is 2 already.....wow.

Ben, Heather & kids said...

I hate taking our kids in for shots. Benji did very good this last time... I think we're done until the rest hit school age!

Tim and Melissa said...

I hate taking the kids in for shots. But as much as I hate it, I still want to be the one in there with them.

The Panic Room said...

shots! I totally forgot you have to take kids to get shots all the time. Oh NO!

Amber said...

Melissa....This isn't your typical "I hate shots" so I pawn them off on my Mom, I tend to pass out, so I figure I'm better off having my Mom there and not passing out then being in there myself. Typically I'm fine and go in myself, today I was really anxious about it and opted out. It was best for me and my kids, since it would probably traumatize them further to have me black out.

Tim and Melissa said...

Oh no, I'm not faulting you for it at all...it's no picnic for any mom! And yes, I think we'd all rather you not pass out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
http://www.linkwithin.com/