Got this game from Namaste who got it from freeul who in turn got this from Ryan Ashley Scott over at Optimistic Cynicism. Anyone can play along, just BOLD the things you have done.
1. Started your own blog.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland.(World..in Florida)
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sang a solo.(and never again)
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you're not sick.
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a marathon.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.(when I was little our neighbor boys told me to keep watching really close...somehow I fell to the ground, almost like I was struck down. Interesting. Anyone know why that would happen...?)
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.(I think...?)
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.(Bloody Breathitt, Breathitt County, Kentucky)
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to truly be satisfied.
38. Seen the leaning tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo's David.
41. Sung karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.(in the front, Jason in the back. Incidentally, a snowboarding accident)
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.(the only time I ever got sea sick)
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.(and cut my leg on coral. It's a wonder I'm still here really, spending the day in shark filled waters with a leg that wouldn't stop bleeding. Maybe they were afraid to come round what with the fellow snorkeler in her thong bikini and sun burned buns.)
52. Kissed in the rain.(why do I not spend more time in the rain..? I love rain.)
53. Played in the mud.(and boy does mud wrestling intrigue me...)
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business.(2 of them...)
58. Taken a martial arts class.
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served in a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason. (ahem...)
64. Donated blood, platelets, or plasma.
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp
.67. Bounced a check.(nsf count...?)
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten caviar.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the changing of the guards in London.
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Been to the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the paper.(very interesting story...we were making "poison" and lady from the paper happened upon us....along with our picture was a caption about us making bird food.)
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.(I didn't personally kill it, but I brought it to my dad and had to help pluck the feathers, which is the worst job ever)
88. Had Chicken pox.
89. Saved someone's life.
90. Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one
.94. Had a baby.(or 4)
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a lawsuit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.(still have scars to prove it...)
100. Read an entire book in one day.