Stolen from Jenny. The best one yet.
1. Were you married at the time? Yes
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Really ecstatic....getting pregnant was all I could think about for the last month...it only took us 1 month...
3. How old were you? 18
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I took a test
5. Who did you tell first? Jason
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes, but I knew he was a boy even before the ultrasound confirmed it.
7. Due date? June 19
8. Did you deliver early or late? 16 days early.
9. Did you have morning sickness? I'd say. I threw up at least once every day. Horrible.
10. What did you crave? Jalapeno potato chips. But then I had them and threw them up in the parking lot at Barnes & Noble. They were steaming and warm (it was winter) I haven't has them since.
11. Who irritated you the most? My husband...there were days that every thing he did got on my nerves. Obviously, it was the hormones because we ended up with 3 more kids.
12. What was your first child's sex? A boy.
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 35
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? No
15. Where did you give birth? at the hospital
16. How many hours were you in labor? 7
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Jason
18. Who watched? Jason, Mom, and various nurses and my doctor.
19. Was it natural or c-section? Natural
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? I had a shot of Nubian.
21. How much did your child weigh? 6lbs. 15 1/2 oz.
22. What did you name him/her? Elliot John
23. How old is your first born today? 6
24. Where did your water break? In bed.
Okay mommies, repost this as 'My first baby' send it to all the other mommies plus the mommy who sent it to you
Have a great day!!!
Let's suffice it to say we had issues with getting the house in order for bible study last night. Jason came home and had to sweep/mop/vacuum because I had either Archer or Trae on my case all day long. I love them dearly, but when you constantly have someone begging for your attention, it sure drains you. Trae has resorted now to pointing at the swing and begging me in baby talk to put Archere in it. I feel bad to, because this eating every 1/2 hour is really brutal. Trae gets less mommy time, and becomes hostile toward mommy and baby. Although, I'm happy to report that he loves him regardless, because when he cries he'll pat his back or kiss his forehead. We tried everything...swing, sling, fan, vacuum....to no avail. he wasn't even really content when I was holding him. There must be a secret to calming him down and we haven't figured it out yet. Wednesday must be his fussy day, because I was out almost the whole meeting last week. I finally bathed him in lavender, put bedtime lotion on, and swaddled him. He ate on one side, and slept through meeting.
Then during meeting, I sat in the glider, and Jason sat on the couch with the oldest 3 kids. He, of course sat in the middle and Trae and Brookelyn were between me and him. I was powerless to stop Trae when he grabbed Jason by the waist of his pants and tried to get him to sit back down when he was giving his testimony.
For those of you who are thinking "she has time to blog though!' Just remember that I have a baby attached to either breast every hour at least. Even typing 1 handed I've got plenty of time...
I forgot to post about this yesterday:
Elliot was getting ready to go wait for the bus and came to give me a kiss. Then he kissed Archer, who was on one side of my lap and turned to leave. Trae, who was on the other side of my lap, yelled and said "ME!" So Elliot came back and gave him a kiss to. Cute.