Your Autumn Test Results
You are a dynamic, vibrant person. You aren't afraid to pursue your passions.
When you are happiest, you are calm. You appreciate tradition and family. You enjoy feeling cozy.
You prefer change to come slowly. You need a long transition period when your life changes.
You find love to be the most comforting thing in the world. You feel at peace when you're with your loved ones.
Your ideal day is spontaneous and surprising. You like to play things by ear, and you always end up doing something interesting.
You tend to live in the moment. You enjoy whatever is going on, and you don't obsess over the past or future.
Anya bug....we had a little photo shoot...will post more on my photo blog tomorrow.
Sigh....I met Heather in Appleton tonight since I wanted to get birthday presents for Aaron and Kimber. It's a 25 minute drive from our house to the mall. On the way to the mall, I stopped 3 times because Archer was screaming. On the way home, I stopped 2.
25 minutes x 2 trips = 50 minutes total drive time.
50 minutes / 5 stops = 1 stop every 10 minutes.
I obviously couldn't stop on the side of the road in the dark, so he had to scream for about 15 minutes from one gas station to the other. He was doing these devastating little hiccup-sobs by then, and I wanted to sit on the curb and cry right along with him. I wonder how our 3 hour drive to Menominee will go tomorrow?
I also have 5 poop stories for you, all from the last week.
* I was changing Archer the other day and when I took the diaper off, he squirted all over his blanket. Each time I'd wipe it up and attempt to put a diaper on, he'd do it again, for a total of three times. And then he peed.
* Trae took a shower the other day and I didn't get a diaper on fast enough. He left nice little mess on the floor....and took another shower.
* Later that night, I noticed he had a diaper grundy (compliments of daddy). I picked it for him, and got poop on my fingers.
* Today, Trae told me he needed a "diapah" and held up his poopy fingers, then smeared it on his leg....into the shower he went.
* I picked Anya up today to convince her to poop (I can always get her to poop). She had already gone, and it seeped out her sleeper and onto my arm.
I got $60 worth of underwear at VS for $25...nothing like new underwear to make a girls day!
Trae watches the kids out the living room window a lot since he doesn't really get to go out unless Daddy's here. he found this little spot where he can look out and see them playing on the swing set. He laughs and talks to them, but when it comes time to get down, he needs help.
* I didn't realize that some people actually have a bullet option until reading Melissa's blog.
* Trae calls Archer Anya (My niece's name) He has begun talking in small sentences now. He told Brookelyn the other day "MY TOWEL!" Other new words: Molly ( g&g's dog)
Uh-OH! Chapstick, rock, turkey, grandpa's truck, Brook-oh (Brookelyn), bus, crack-oh (cracker).
* Brookelyn asked me this morning why I'm always so tired. I made all the kids lay down and snuggle in our bed after we got Elliot on the bus. Everyone slept. Everyone's awake now but her....it's 10:40am. EDIT: She staggered out the minute I wrote that;0)
* Archer is in his swing....oh and asleep again! I finally set it up, but Trae shuts it off, yanks his nuk out, or hangs on it every chance he gets. I think it will be a lifesaver for next week when I go to town on this place. I'm in spring clean mode, and we've been gone so much I've been doing the bare minimum and expect to do some major deep cleaning around here. Maybe I'll have to put it in our bedroom.
*Archer is getting more alert and the other night I ran into the library and to Walmart. He started to get fussy and I hurried home. Jason said when I came in the house and he heard my voice, he started to smile! He does smile quite a bit when we talk to him, and it feels good to see that I make him happy. He makes me happy to.
* Anya and Misty will be here to visit soon. She's so adorable, maybe I can grab a picture so you can see how she's grown. We'll see...